My Fairview



We’re still growing! The 11,040-square-foot Fairview, TX store is now open! I.O. METRO (next to Dillard’s) joins Macy’s, JCPenny and Bailey’s Prime Plus Steakhouse in phase one of the NEW Village at Fairview shopping center. I.O. METRO’s newest layout features “themed” areas and an even larger art gallery. Customers will enjoy a modern, contemporary shopping experience that features unique furniture, lamps, bedding, art and accessories from around the world. I.O. Metro offers free design service and a Metro Custom line, providing 12,500 ways for customers to customize their furnishings.









Fairview is the 15th I.O. Metro location and I.O. Metro’s second location in the Dallas area. We're also planning to open stores in Collierville, TN and Lee’s Summit, MO in early 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment