Must Haves for Spring

“Come Spring, I'm always looking to incorporate lively new furnishings and decorative items to my home. But there are so many fabulous finds out there in the décor world, I simply don't know where to start! So I thought I'd consult an expert for a bit of inspiration and guidance. The seriously talented Los Angeles-based interior designer Kenneth Brown was kind enough to share his must haves for Spring with me! “ (CASASUGAR)

5 Must Have Categories for Spring

#1: Turquoise Treasures
Turquoise is a fabulous color because it can mix with any other shade.


#2: Lighten the Landscape

Kenneth says switch it up and "replace heavy darker artwork with lighter abstract landscape paintings."



#3: The Life Aquatic
Fish and urchin inspired accents are fresh and fun!

#4: Show Your Stripes
"One piece of zebra patterned or printed accent furniture" is a must, Kenneth says.



#5: Leave the Light On
LOVING these oversize floor lamps!

ALL PRODUCTS (www.io-metro.com)
Article Source: (http://www.casasugar.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment